- RCVS - Veterinary Nurse Disciplinary Committee (VNDC) Two Registered Veterinary Nurse Vacancies
- About the RCVS and the Veterinary Nurses committees
- Person Specification
- Conflicts of interest
- Fitness to be a member on the VN
- Terms and Conditions of office
- Timeline, Application Process and How to Apply
- Diversity Monitoring
- Annex A - The seven principles of public life
- Annex B - Preliminary Investigation Committee and Disciplinary Committee protocol
- Annex C: Policy for handling concerns about members of the Preliminary Investigation and Disciplinary Committees
- Advert PDF
- Candidate Brief PDF
Letter from Racheal Marshall, Chair of Veterinary Nurses Council
I am delighted that you have expressed an interest in applying to be a member of the Veterinary Nurses’ Disciplinary Committees. This Committee deals with allegations of professional misconduct against veterinary nurses and is an essential part of the regulatory arrangements that serve to assure the public that those who give veterinary care to animals are properly qualified and fit to practise. This is a very exciting opportunity to help support us in our long-term commitment to excellent veterinary care.
We are looking to appoint two registered veterinary nurses onto the Veterinary Nurses Disciplinary Committee (VNDC). These are 2020 appointments.
If this is an opportunity that appeals to you and you believe you have the required skills and knowledge plus commitment to the seven principles of public life, we would very much like to hear from you.
For a confidential conversation with Thewlis Graham Associates who are managing the process, please contact Sarah Thewlis, Managing Director on 0207 850 4781 or email email@example.com. Sarah will be happy to discuss this opportunity with you and answer any questions you may have.
Chair of the Veterinary Nurses Council