- Y0803 - IPReg - Education and Diversity Policy Officer. Closing date - 26 September 4pm
- About the Intellectual Property Regulation Board
- Job Description and Person Specification of the Education and Diversity Policy Officer
- Other information
- Salary, location and benefits
- Timeline, Application Process and How to Apply
- Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring
- Advert PDF
- Candidate Brief PDF
Welcome from Fran Gillon – Chief Executive
I am delighted that you are interested in applying to be the Education and Diversity Policy Officer at IPReg. I hope you find the information within this candidate back useful, there is also information about us on our website: https://ipreg.org.uk/.
The Executive Team is small – this post will be one of 7 employees most of whom work part time. The Education and Diversity Officer post is a new role, and its creation reflects the importance that the IPReg Board places on education policy and improving diversity and inclusion in the IP sector. It is a full-time permanent role with some attendance at the IPReg office in central London each week. You can find full details later on in this pack.
I hope you do decide to put yourself forward for the role.
For a confidential conversation with Thewlis Graham Associates, who are supporting us with this recruitment, please contact Sarah Thewlis, Managing Director at: email@example.com. Sarah will be happy to discuss this opportunity with you.